Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas decorating

As we all know, it's that time of year again. December has arrived a bit soon for my liking as I haven't quite sorted out my decorations for this christmas. I do have a theme, I like to have a different one each year, and I have my ideas, so thats a good start. Hopefully by next weekend my home will be looking suitably festive.

In the meantime, I gave my Mum's living room a little christmas cheer. I have been re-decorating the place for the last 2 years, on a very tight budget, but the loungeroom is really coming together. It is so lovely and bright, with a slight beachy feel so I thought pinks and purples would look so pretty especially with the pastel aqua walls.
Aah, it's just the best going back to the home where I grew up.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment