Tuesday, January 15, 2013

crochet beads & things

Remember those little crochet balls I posted awhile ago? Well I turned some into a necklace with a few wooden beads thrown in for good measure. I had a 'vision' of what I wanted to make and I'm so happy with how it turned out. Very quick and easy...but looks so boutique.
 
 I also made the birdy brooch. All a xmas gift for my wonderful friend Emma.
 Lovely colours...Must make more!

I am fully embracing my love of pastel colours and have many, many more projects on the go....hopefully I will also be finishing off the many, many projects sometime soon. I'm terrible for not finishing things as I just can't wait to start something new. It seems to be common amongst over excited crafters lol!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Lucky Emma, what great gifts, particularly that sweet little brooch.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet necklace.I love that owl beaker from Typo and am kicking myself for not buying myself one! I did buy some of that washi tape though, and used it to pretty up a glass jar http://missmuggins.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/a-little-word-for-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I have never seen crocheted beads before. they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Love your pretty little necklace. The colors are great together. Such a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I loe this, so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete