Sunday, September 18, 2011

Found...little gems

During the week just passed, I spent an evening in north Sydney's Neutral Bay with my dear friend. We went on a lovely late afternoon walk where she took me to see this cute cupcake shop called my little cupcake. The scent of vanilla filled the air before we even arrived, but unfortunately the store had just closed so we weren't able to sample any of the sugary goodness. A few photos had to do instead...less calories that way!
 Not only are the window displays divine, but the actual facade is covered in pretty mosaic tiles.
 I'd almost kill for an oven like this...it would be perfect for my one day dream pastel 50's style kitchen.
Giant tea cup plant pots. I have seen pots similiar to these in bargain stores, think I need to get one.
Also while I was in the neighbourhood I stopped into North Sydney Vinnies where I found this beautiful tea cup set. It's a tad worn and there is a small crack in the saucer but I love that it was once loved and used.

No comments:

Post a Comment