Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For my Sweetheart

As we all know, yesterday was Valentines Day. The tradition between my partner and I isn't to buy expensive presents but to cook for each other. This year I couldn't wait to BAKE!
A modified version of rockie road using pink coloured white chocolate, marshmallows, rice bubbles and coconut, all pushed into heart shaped cookie cutters.
 Chocolate cupcakes, with dark chocolate ganache icing and tiny heart sprinkles.
 Mmmmmm...
 A homemade card for my man.
 And I was really spoilt with this gorgeous gift from my love. But what means the most to me are the words written in the card.
I hope you had a lovely valentines day.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes look delish, where did you get the heart doilies? You know I have been waiting for this post. xxx

    ReplyDelete