Monday, January 2, 2012

New year vintage

Happy New Year to you all, I hope 2012 brings much happiness & inspiration to everybody. I am not one for resolutions but I am going into this new year with positivity and I really look forward to all the joys this year may bring.
I started off as I mean to go on by visiting my local car boot sale on New Year's day. It was such a glorious sunny summer's day and my partner and I picked up a few little treasure as well as some sunburn!
 I was drawn to this sweet plate immediately, I mean the colours are all me and the image is so cute. I did a lap of the stalls but I just couldn't leave it there, so went back and my lovely boyfriend bought if for me. The cotton reels and beads are from an op shopping day I had not long before christmas.
 Such soft colours, more second hand finds.
 I adore this cookie jar, it has to be one of my favourite things I've found, unfortunately the lid was broken on the way home, but I just super glued it back together. It ads to the character anyway.
 Love this tea pot and jug set. I ummed and aahed over these and left them in the charity shop (big regret!) then almost 2 weeks later on my next visit they were still there, so it was meant to be, right?
Gorgeous colours.
Here's to adopting many more pre-loved items from yester year!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment