Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blythe's new dress

Blythe has entered my life!
 
A few months ago I finally treated myself and bought my first Blythe. She was a factory 'nude' doll off ebay, but really that was fine with me. I think she's beautiful and I can't see any flaws...however there was the issue of clothing, or lack of!
I didn't have the confidence to just wing it and stitch up a dress without a pattern, I'm not that clever with the sewing machine, so after trawling the internet for inspiration and free tutorials I found success here and here.
 
She's so pretty isn't she?!
 
 
I can't believe how big the Blythe world is, and there are some amazingly creative people out there. I'm already hooked and look forward to adding another doll to my family!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Larissa OMG this is amazing!!!! you have to make your talent a business STAT!! Also thats the colour I want my hair!

    Saoirse <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trim on the dress, she looks so cute. I have been looking at them now, I will have to resist.

    ReplyDelete